Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Blog? What Blog?

Um, hi! I'm still here, I just fell into the Holiday Vortex of Doom and couldn't get up. Still can't, quite, but that's probably as much due to the large bruise on my ass as anything else.

The last several days have consisted mainly of baking, cleaning, and partying. Oh, and some nose blowing. And other stuff involving contractors and bosses and auditors. It's been busy, is my point.

We had our annual family Chanukah get-together on Sunday and we have a large open house this coming Sunday, after which I should be able to emerge from the Vortex of Doom. I'll post pictures of baked goods, I'll write about what cute things my sons are up to, and I'll tell you how I got the huge bruise on my ass. I know you're dying to ask.

2 comments:

we_be_toys said...

Definitely dying to ask about the huge bruise, but know its in bad taste to ask!
Can't wait to see what manner of sinful yumminess you have made for the holidays.
Happy Channukah!

BOSSY said...

Let Bossy know what it's like on the other side of Doom Vortex.