Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Zoinks!

Holy cats and kittens, y'all. Our first-ever virtual auction for PKD raised over $1,200! Beyond my wildest dreams. Thank you all so much for participating, and lots of love and kisses with tongue to those who donated, linked, tweeted, Facebooked, inflated bids and otherwise cheered me on.

Go spread some love on these folks, would you? Without them, it wouldn't have happened.

Twining Vine Designs
Woulda Coulda Shoulda
Chookooloonks
Mominatrix
Joshilyn Jackson
A Year of Slow Cooking
Dorie Greenspan
Soul Source Massage
Dream Jam Band
Coles Whalen
Seth Glier
Jen Foster

And two lucky winners have not responded to my fulfillment emails -- if you are one of the below, please email me at rwellsfischer (at) hotmail (dot) com so we can get you your prizes! If I don't make contact with them by the end of the weekend, I'll move down to the next highest bid on both items (the Olive Garden gift card and the book "My China").

kbaguthrie (at) comcast (dot) net

blueeyes371 (at) gmail (dot) com


Total money raised thus far for 2010 is $6,200. Un-freakin-believable.

Look what we did!

Tequila and cupcakes for everyone.

2 comments:

Magpie said...

Woot! You rock, and so do all of your donors!

Kelly @ Student of the Year said...

Awesome, Ruth.