Pages

Friday, November 30, 2007

NaBlopozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It is the last day of NaBloPoMo and Garrick has forgiven me for forgetting to pick him up after his field trip yesterday and leaving him waiting in the cold dark with his teacher for 30 whole minutes.

It is the last day of NaBloPoMo and I still don't have a decent photo of the boys for this year's holiday card.

It is the last day of NaBloPoMo and the contractors forgot to bring the shop vac with them today so the entire basement floor is covered in fine white joint compound dust.

It is the last day of NaBloPoMo and about 4 hours ago my throat starting hurting with the intensity of a thousand burning suns.

It is the last day of NaBloPoMo and my husband has some lovely surprise for me involving alcohol but I fear my throat would burst into flame at the proximity.

It is the last day of NaBloPoMo and our annual Hanukkah party is in one week and I'm not ready.

It is the last day of NaBloPoMo and I want to finish the gift shopping the weekend -- ALL of it.

It is the last day of NaBloPoMo and my brother got back to Singapore safely and I wish he would email me more often when he's gone.

It is the last day of NaBloPoMo and Dennis Lehane has finished his next novel, but I can't find a publication date.

It is the last day of NaBloPoMo and I had a massage after work from which I did not want to get up again.

It is the last day of NaBloPoMo and as of this writing, the NaBloPoMo site is down so I can't go grab the badge that shows that I survived NaBloPoMo.

It is the last day of NaBloPoMo and the kids are in the kitchen eating ice cream and I am going to go join them, then go to sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on surviving NaBloPoMo or whatever it is. I hope the icecream and the sleep helped your throat.

Ann

Anonymous said...

I echo Ann's sentiments.

Marcia