Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

And His Heart Grew Three Sizes That Day

All the boys in my house had a case of the grumpies this evening, so Garrick's latest bon mot was particularly amusing. At dinner, I made a comment about Daddy having a real case of the grinchies, and Garrick immediately started riffing on the story. Michael, in full-on nudge mode, asked Garrick what the true meaning of Christmas actually is. Garrick didn't think about it for more than a second or two.

"Love. And Food!"

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. May you enjoy your triptophan comas tomorrow and not have to drive more than 30 miles round-trip.

3 comments:

Magpie said...

I think I go 10 miles round trip.

Happy thanksgiving.

Domestic Goddess said...

I get the award for shortest trip. Dinner was at my house, I only had to stumble out of bed and go downstairs for dinner.

Anonymous said...

Garrick is adorable and wise, as well. :)

Marcia