Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Holiday Shopping Made Easy

You guys know Twining Vine Designs by now, right? My awesome friend Leigh and her gorgeous (and reasonably priced) handmade jewelry? Her Etsy store is here, but I want to share a few of my favorite things with you. (Michael and I are cutting back on gifts to one another this year, but ANY of the earrings below would be within price range! Just saying! Love you, honey!)


Spiral Waves earrings in Argentium silver: $20



Egyptian Coil earrings in Argentium silver: $35

Hammered Copper stick earrings: $19



Of course, the PKD fundraising necklaces are still available, as well: $40, of which $25 will be donated to the PKD Foundation. (This is just one of many reasons why I love Leigh the way I do.)

And of course, this adorable Christmas tree pin makes a great gift at $19 in silver, $15 in copper.

In addition to the above, Leigh has bracelets, cuffs, necklaces, hair ornaments, rings, bookmarks... and the ever-popular gift certificates if you have trouble making a decision. She ships product very quickly (plenty of time before Christmas!), and her shipping rates are outrageous -- in most cases if you order more than one item, shipping is free.

Go show her some love, and stop back here tomorrow, when I'll be showing YOU some love with a Christmas give-away. Smoochies

No comments: