- the dishwasher held together with packing tape
- the Brita pitcher that gets disgusting hard water deposits (and worse) all over it
- the lack of counter space
- the florescent lighting
- the lack of hood vent over the stove
- the placement of the sink so that it's almost centered on the window but not really
- the lack of natural light
- the dark, dingy, LOUD cabinets
- the lack of storage space
- the horribly inefficient pantry
- the broken silverware drawer
- the ice cube trays
- the paucity of electrical outlets
OH AND ONE MORE THING (edited):
- the white Corian countertops that a) are white, so show everything; b) are Corian, so they stain, and c) have a double-beveled edge that catches all manner of grime, dirt, and filth and is very hard to clean. Feh.
Demolition begins in two weeks...