a. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. (See above -- hi, Phoebe!)
b. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
c. Tag 7 random people participating in nablopomo at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
d. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
SEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MOI
- I pick my cuticles.
- I took piano lessons for eight years as a kid and wish I had time to get back to it.
- I am not easily intimidated.
- When we were little, my younger brother was a huge brat. Now he is one of my favorite people in the world. (Go see what he does here -- it is mind-blowingly cool.)
- I have an embarrassingly bad memory for things my friends tell me.
- My kids both have mild Asperger's Syndrome. The way their minds work blows me away.
- I'm completely gobsmacked that there's anyone reading Lemonade & Kidneys beside my husband and my mom. (Hi, Mom!)
Tapdancing On the Edge of Reason
and anyone else reading along who wants in.
Happy turkey, everyone!