Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

NaBloPoMo-ing My Ass Off

Phoebe has tagged me for my second meme. Thanks, Phoebe! Let's see, I might even "know" a few bloggers to pass this along to. I think. Does it count if I've known them for less than 24 hours?....


THE RULES

a. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. (See above -- hi, Phoebe!)

b. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.

c. Tag 7 random people participating in nablopomo at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

d. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


SEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MOI

  1. I pick my cuticles.
  2. I took piano lessons for eight years as a kid and wish I had time to get back to it.
  3. I am not easily intimidated.
  4. When we were little, my younger brother was a huge brat. Now he is one of my favorite people in the world. (Go see what he does here -- it is mind-blowingly cool.)
  5. I have an embarrassingly bad memory for things my friends tell me.
  6. My kids both have mild Asperger's Syndrome. The way their minds work blows me away.
  7. I'm completely gobsmacked that there's anyone reading Lemonade & Kidneys beside my husband and my mom. (Hi, Mom!)
Tag to:

MemeGRL
Vinkus07
Tapdancing On the Edge of Reason
and anyone else reading along who wants in.

Happy turkey, everyone!

7 comments:

Vinkus07 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vinkus07 said...

Groovy. I'm on it. I feel like half a *real* blogger now. (the other half is knowing *anyone* to tag)

Cheers,
-Ripley

Phoebe J. Southwood said...

I also pick my cuticles and have trouble remembering stories.

your blog is lovely.

I want all the food you make. Right now.

Yum.

Vinkus07 said...

My bird picks my cuticles . . .

RuthWells said...

Our bird preens my hubby's eyebrows. Weird creature!

Vinkus07 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RuthWells said...

Hi Ripley, thanks for the reminder! I did know who you were, but my aging memory can always use a little help. : )